I saw this tag on a blog the person is called wwwbookwishblog.WordPress.com I’m always looking at her blog you’ll have to check her blog out this tag was first created by The Book Life she’s an amazing youtuber.
Let’s start this TAG
1. We are never ever getting back together = A book or series that you were pretty sure you were inlove with but know want to break up with?
Divergent series by Veronica Roth
I loved reading the four novella, Divergent and Instergent but once I read Allegiant I wasn’t a big fan off it made me not like the series at all sorry Divergent fans.
2. Red = pick a book with a red cover?
Ruby Red by Kristen Geir
I chose this cover because it’s my favourite red cover I love how the cover is old fashioned the picture of the women and the sliver flowers.
3. The best day = A book that makes you feel nostalgic?
Endlessly (paranormally #1) by Kristen White
This book series makes me happy I am team Reth all the way but this book also makes me sad (I even cried) because Evie chose Lend over Reth I can’t get myself to read it after what happened I’m gonna try so I can review it.
4. Love story = A book with forbidden love?
City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2) by Cassandra Claire
I know this is a predictable chose but I love it I totally love the sexual tension between Jace and clary and how much they want to be together even though they shouldn’t be together.
5. I knew you were trouble = A book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love?
Roth from White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I know Roth is the bad guy because he is a demon and he also the enemiesof the gargoyles but he has this good side as well when you get to know him.
6. Innocent = A book where someone ruined the ending for you?
Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth
My friend Jenny told me whatwas going to happen to Tris while reading I was thinking ‘she was probably lying or joking’ but she didn’t.
7. Everything has changed = A character from a book who goes through extensive character development?
Ignite me (Shatter me #3) by Tahereh Mafi
I chose Juliet because she becomes more grown up plus she has more confidents in herself she has also become fearless and is proud to have her powers I think Warner has help her to understand how special she really is.
8. You belong with me = you’re most anticipated book release?
Empire of storms (throne of glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas
This is one of my favourite series I love that this series is about a girl assassin and I love how Sarah makes the blot better in each book you thong she can’t top queen of shadows you have got another thing coming.
9. Forever and always = you’re favourite book couple?
Rowan and Celeana/Aein from queen of shadows (throne of glass #4)
The reason why I chose Rowan and Aein is because they have a really good connection I love how they how they can look at each other to talk to each other and I can’t wait to see what Sarah will continue with this relationship in empire of storms.
10. Come back, be here = the book you would be least likely to lend to someone for the fear of missing it too much?
Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1) by cassandra claire
I read this book 24/7 I’m inlove with this book and so excited for the next book if I gave the book to someone to borrow within a minute I’d ask for the book back.
11. Teardrops on my guitar = A book that made you cry a lot?
The fault in our stars by Jhon Green
I had to cry more than one time in this book the first was when Monica broke up with Isacc over the thought of him being blind second was when Isacc was blind also him asking for Monica when Hazle entered the room and the last finding out he had cancer and also what happened to him plus the letter he wrote to Van for Hazle to find out what happened in the book she loved reading.
12. Shake it off = A book that you love so much you just shake off all the haters?
The grey wolves series by quinn loftis
This book series is one of my favourites I love the blot 8 books all together but people say their are to many books in the series I don’t care what people and it’s boring nut I don’t care what people think because I love this series so much and I know two people who love the series as much as me I have a review for the first book in my blog.
Let me know below what you your answer are and if you agree or disarre I’m interested to know what you think and also I tag you to do this tag if you want to do this tag.