I had gotten so many questions I am planning to do a part two I didn’t expect so many people to ask me questions.
Marrillcollins my favourite blogger you can also follow her on @marrillcollins on instergram:
– Favourite animal?
My favourite animal is werewolf
– Favourite fantasy book?
The Host By Stephanie Meyer I love the host it was the first book after reading the first three twilight books I’m team Ian all the way.
– A weird/bad habit you have?
I have ocd (I’m classing that has bad habit people say it is) I have to tidy up everything my old college friends use to tease me alot about it especially when I organised there things.
– What job(s) do you want to have when you get older?
I have certain order of the four I’m think of doing
1) be a author
2) run a business
3) be an accountant
4 ) be a admin officer
– A popular book that did not go over so well with you?
I am sorry to say this for people who love this series but mine would be Looking For Alaska By Jhon Green
– A book that reminds you of your childhood?
Fantastic Mr Fox By Roald Dahl
– What tv show are you thinking of watching?
I heard alot about how I met your mother and I am planning to watch it if you know any tv shows let me know below.
Jenny My Friend got me read in the first place:
– One thing you regret doing? I regret not focusing in maths In secondary thinking it wasn’t important
– Name four bloggers you love reading posts?
Savannah@thebookprophet, marrillcollins (instergram user @marrillcollins), Kayla@Kdrewthebookworm (instergram user kdrewthebookworm) and Twintales@twintalesbookreview
– Your first bookhangover?
Mine had to be twilight and newmoon after finishing twilight I couldn’t sleep until I read the next book and I could stop raving about the second book after finding out about the propsal.
– First book crush?
Edward Cullen he was so romantic so protective and the fact he was a 118/9 he was a gentlemen due to it that made us really jealous of bella.
– Are you going to create more book tags I’d so what names will they be or something about them?
Yes a few I’m thinking of doing a rosemary beach series tag, beauty and the beast tag that’s what I can think in the top of my head.
– What genre are you planning to get into more?
I am planning to read more Si-fi books after reading the Lux Series By Jennifer L. Armentrout
Emily a goodreads friend:
– What course are you currently studying? I am currently level 2 Business Administration
– Are you planning to go back to college?
Unfortunately no because I have to start working to buy books and other things I’m thinking I might do an Apprenticeship but not level 3 business administration maybe ict course or a accounting course.
– Two favourite Gilmore girls characters?
Jess Mariano I’m am team jess all the way the second favourite character is Luke Danes if i could chose a dad it would be him.
– You’re guity read book and also series?
My guity book is Out of the Shadows By Bethany Shaw I love Devon he is so sweet and romantic when he can be but he also rude but it only have of the book I can’t wait to read the second book.
My guilty series is rosemary beach series
– What are you allergic too?
I class my things that set off my miagrane has things I am allergic to which is:
CHEESE,EGG, CHOCOLATE (APART FROM WHITE CHOCOLATE) MAYO, HUMAS, CHILLY, BUGGER SAUCE
(But I sometimes eat them even though I shouldn’t)
– Favourite cartoon growing up? Mine had to be lazytown the old version I use to want to be Stephanie eating sports candy and running around
– Favourite Disney film?
My favourite Disney film of all time is beauty and the beast I use to get my Belle dress for world book day in my primary school and act how she would.