I found this tag and really wanted to do it before I do u just wanted to thank you guys for saying such nice things about the chapter I posted for the curse of the heartless soul I will be posting the next chapter once I’ve have written it I am also considering writing it and sending it to the publishers but I want your opinion on it because you are my friends and I know you guys give good advice.
Anyway on to the tag.
1. What book is on your nightstand right now?
The witches tears by Katherine and Elizabeth corra the first book the witches kiss was one of my favourite books and once I heard there was a sequel I knew I had to buy and read it.
2. What is the last truly great book you’ve read?
The Host By Stephanie Meyer it is my favourite sifi book and I an team Ian no one can say this book is terrible because it is absolutely amazing.
3. If you could meet any writer, dead or alive, who would it be? And what would you want to know?
Wow this is a hard question probably cassandra claire I would ask her how she got the amazing idea of shadowhunters.
4. What books might we be surprised to find on your shelf?
Jacqueline Wilson books maybe I love Hetty Feather books and her works I can’t wait to rave about her to my sister when she is older.
5. How do you organize your personal library?
Authors is how it use to be but now I’m planning to do favourite to least favourite.
6. What book have you always meant to read but haven’t gotten around to yet?
There are lots but one has to be the lunar chronicles I hear lots of great reviews but I literally can’t get into cinder it’s slow base and the girl robot I’m not a big fan of her I’m going to try with a audiobook fingers crossed I like it.
7. Disappointing, overrated, just not good: what book did you feel you were supposed to like but didn’t?
My answer has to be looking for Alaska by Jhon Green I rated this 1 / 5 stars I know it sounds very harsh but its my opinion but on the bright side I love read the fault in our stars by Jhon Green.
8. What stories are you drawn to? Any you steer clear of?
Instant love I hate when the two characters declare there love in chapter ten and are pretty much done and they rush it on its not something I love reading.
9. If you could require the Prime Minister to read one book, what would it be?
Errrr I really don’t know let me know below how you would answer this.
10. What do you plan to read next?
Beauty and the beast book of the film adapted by Elizabeth Rudnick I saw this and knew I had to buy it how else is excited for the movie.
I will be tagging different people because it’s not fair for me to tag the same people over and over I also tag anyone else who wants to do this tag.