Sorry about the late update just started back at work last week and trying to find time to post is really difficult but I will be able to do it weekly at least.
So after doing a Q and A finally with Jen she asked me how well did I know my fellow book bloggers and I replied pretty well and that was when we got the idea to ask my blogger friends book blogging questions or shows and surprisingly three of my friends were able to answer them very quickly the first person I asked was @marrillcollins or has most of you know her BooksandRaven.
Hope you enjoy the questions and learn more about her amazing blog.
1. Favorite Genre?
1. (Marrill) Fantasy! Definitely fantasy – though I like reading all genres
2. If you could meet your favourite author what would you say to her?
2. (Marrill) I don’t know if she’s my favorite author, but if I got to meet Marissa Meyer I would just say how much her book has meant to me, and I would have some questions as to how she created her characters
3. What’s your book pet peeve?
3. (Marrill) Ugh! When the characters in the book drink underage and do drugs and get away with it. Or the author puts it in to make them seem cool. I absolutely HATE it.
4. Favourite Tag you’ve done this year?
4. (Marrill) It’s not out yet…but I’m about to do The Raven Boys book tag and I’m super excited! 😄
5. What book would you recommend to everybody?
5. (Marrill) Percy Jackson. Always! It’s my favorite ebook of all time, and I would like everyone to read it at some point
6. If you was stuck on an island what book would you have?
6. (Marrill) Hmm.. I’m blanking on books that would help me survive. Maybe something like The Hunger Games – something to give me a chance!
7. What’s your go to travel book.
7. (Marrill) Percy Jackson. Or some other book that I’ve already read. Y’know – something comforting
8. Favourite youtuber book or other.
8. (Marrill) Piéra Forde for life!! She’s my favorite forever!! She’s a BookTuber, but she also talks about her animals and does short films and stuff 🤗
9. Knowing what you do now what would you change from the beginning of blogging?
9. (Marrill) Ha! Well I knew absolutely nothing about the bookish community. I didn’t even know there WAS a bookish community. Pretty much everything I would want to change, I already have. Actually – I would advise my younger self to choose a better blog title. It used to be BookBlog02, but I switched it a few months ago. (Finally 🙄)
10. Do you ever judge a book by its cover.
(Marrill) 10. Yes! All the time! If it doesn’t have an interesting cover, then I don’t care 😂 I’d have to hear really good things about it to pick it up.
I hope you do check out Marrill’s blog I have definitely learnt a lot more about her after this Q and A and totally loved her answers and I hope you enjoy reading her blog has much has I do.
I am planning a Christmas Q and A Discussion in the month of December with a some of my book blogging friends the next Q and A will be with TheBookProphet which will be posted soon.