How’s your month been? It’s been a great month and I was so happy to have finally been able to read these amazing books.
1. The Witch’s Blood (The Witch’s Kiss trilogy #3) By Katherine and Elizabeth corr
I didn’t read the first two books like I was planning to but I was dying to see what happens after knowing JACK WAS ALIVE!!!! and I did love this book I rated it a 5 /5 stars due to somethings that happened that I wasn’t happy with also the should have been more to the ending then there was I highly recommend you guys checking it out overall I absolutely adore the series.
2. Den Of Sorrow (The Grey Wolves Series #9) By Quinn Loftis
3. The Burning Claw (The Grey Wolves Series #10) By Quinn Loftis
I was going into each of these books with high expectations and my expectations went out the window Quinn Loftis books are my absolute favourite I can’t wait for the next book to see what happens next you probably guessed what my rating for these books the same rating has the rest a 6.5 /5 stars.
4. Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series #1) By Quinn Loftis
Alright I admit I was going to reread the series but I was dying to see what happens in the new books I couldn’t wait.
5. Coaching (Breeding #1) By Alexa Riley
Normally I would be raving about Alexa Riley but I dnfed it it wasn’t my type of book I highly recommend you guys dont checking out if you are under the age of 18.
6. Becoming Alpha (Alpha Girl #1) By Alieen Erin
7. Avoiding Alpha (Alpha Girl #2) By Alieen Erin
8.Dividing Alpha (Alpha Girl #3) By Alieen Erin
9. Bruja (Alpha Girl #4) By Alieen Erin
This is a series I binge read alot and found out there’s more than four books so when I get paid I’m planning to read the rest of the series.
I hope you guys liked my November Wrap Up if you want to discuss any of the books on my wrap up then do comment below I’d love to know your opinion also if you find any of these books interested please do check it out until next time.