I have two weeks off work so I have lots of time to blog so I hope to do a lot more posts also has anyone else seen the women doctor performance wasn’t she amazing I am so excited to see what happens next.
Has promised Tyr Carter is one of my favourite bloggers me and Jenny both ask Tyr questions because she is just amazing Jenny hasn’t read these questions and has been nagging at me to post it so I hope you guys check out her page she doesn’t only do book but cooking posts and also sometimes music I wish my blog could be as amazing has here’s I hope you guys love her amazing questions has much has I do.
1.. Contemporary. Specifically YA contemporary. I’m a sucker for romance.
2. If you could be in a book what book would it be and why?
2. Hmm… Harry Potter. I would love to go to Hogwarts! I’m a Slytherin so I’d be able to hang out with Draco Malfoy! (My favorite character!)
3. What is your least favourite reads in 2017 and why?
3. Into The Wild by Jon Krakuer while the story itself is a good story I just didn’t like it. I’ve never been a fan of nonfiction. I did enjoy the movie though.
4. What book can you relate to and why?
4. I relate to quite a few books but I’m going to go with Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher. Sophie, the main character, is extremely shy. I am too, but I’ve gotten better as I’ve gotten older. And all she does is bake and read. I do too. My blog is literally food and books. If I’m not reading I’m probably baking. And if I’m not baking I’m probably reading.
5. What book two books would you make law to read and why?
5. ‘Pride and Prejudice’ by Jane Austen and ‘The Outsiders’ by S.E. Hinton. They are two of my absolute favorite books. Classics! If it were the law to read them people who would never read might end up liking them as much as others do.
6. What book do you wish DIDNT have a tv show and why?
6. Hmm.. Sleepy Hollow. I loved the show when it first started but after the second season it started getting weird and cheesy.
7. How’s are your three favourite book bloggers and why?
8. Fangirl. I haven’t read Looking for Alaska, yet. But definitely Fangirl. I relate to Cath quite a bit.
9. Are you team Mr Darcy or Mr Bingley? (you must chose one)
9. Darcy all the way!!! I do like Bingley but I prefer Darcy.
10. What post is your favourite you have read in 2017 and you must say the name of the blogger and the post you can do more than one blogger.
10. I’m going to go with one of my posts because I can’t just choose one that was my favorite! My Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag! It was the first tag I ever did. I was so excited to do it!!
I just want to thank Tyr for encouraging me has a blogger and reading my posts and for being a great Friend I definitely recommend you checking her out if not you will 100% regret it.
If you want to be included in Q and As please do comment below even if I have already done one for you also what would your answers be for this Q and A I’m really curious.