I am really pleased with what i read this month and have gotten over my reading slump read 17 books in the month of August and 5 of them were children books I read to my younger sister which I might review here are the books and the rating.
1) The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1) by Jessica Sorensen I rated this 5.5 / 5 stars I liked the change in Ella and her learning to trust to be ok with things but I think that Ella and Micha romance is rushed but overall I loved it if you don’t like new adult I wouldn’t recommend it if you want to know more of what I think then do check out my review.
2) The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2) by Jessica Sorensen I rated this 6/ 5 stars it was my favourite book in the series I think I might stop with reading this series because I was told it is not as good and will disappoint me let me know if you disagree check out my review for what I think.
3)Alpha Initiation (Alpha Blood, #1) by Mac flynn 5/5 stars was recommended to read this by a friend of mine I wasn’t sure if I’d like this finding out she was kidnapped but I’m glad I did she began to fall for him Mac flynn is a great writer and I can’t wait to explore more of Macs books.
4) Jace’s pov manor scene by cassandra claire I rate this 5.5/5 stars I prefer Jaces version a lot more than Clarys because he is more wanting them to be together and makes me cry wereas Clary finds two guys (Simon in City of Ashes and Sebastian City of Glass) to distract her my review is in my blog if you want to check it out.
5 ) Becoming Sebastian by cassandra claire I rated this 5.5 stars I am really thankful that cassandra had written how Jhonathan became Sebastian I really loved it and am really sad for the real Sebastian and how he died.
6) Storm and Sllence (Sllence and Storm #1) by Robert Theier I rated this 2/5 stars I heard that this book was popular and amazing and I’d love this book so much I was not what I thought it would be it was slow paced and I didn’t really understand what the hype was about I’m planning to try rereading this next year and see if I can get into maybe it’s timing how knows.
7) Elements (Soul Guardians #2) by Kim Richardson I rated this book 6.5/5 stars I loved reading this and the first book it’s insane and crazy you can not believe that it would ever be possible but that is what makes it great and funny I didn’t think she could top the first one she written but she proved me wrong I can’t wait to see what happens and to read other series she has written please check out the soul guardians you wont regret it.
8) The Winners Kiss (The winners #3) by Marie Ruthoski I rated this 6.5/5 stars I wasn’t planning on reading this book because the other two books were such a let down and was really not what I was expecting to be but then I thought it has to be a improvement and right I was I loved Arin he has been my favourite character in the book and he was the only one person that made me what to carry on reading this book is my favourite in the series please read this book before you decide on what you think.
9) The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee ahdieh I rate this 5.5 stars I love this book and can’t wait to read the next book I’m not going to say why I rated this yet because ill wrote a whole review you’ll see my review soon.
10) The Witch’s Kiss by Katherine and Elizabeth corra I rated this 6.5 / 5 stars I have a really long review this was probably my favourite book this month I really hope that Katherine makes another book if you’re looking for a cursed prince how cuts people’s hearts out (because of the curse) then I definitely recommend it to you BEWARE YOU WILL CRY YOU’RE EYES OUT.
11) Out of the Shadows (Werewolf Wars, #1) by Bethany Shaw I rated this 6.5 / 5 stars I saw this free on kindle and I thought I try and see what this about and I loved it I think I reviewed it if not I will Devon is so protective of his family so when he meets Lark he tries to get her to stay away from him because he’s trusts no one and I can’t wait to see what happens in the next book.
12) Clay’s Hope (Judgement of the Six Companion Series, #1) by Melissa haag I rate this 6.5 / 5 stars this is Clays version of how him and Gabby I absolutely love Clays version a lot more I remember burst out laughing with my friend he was more descriptive and he is so much more funnier than Gabby I was always getting annoyed when Gabby wasn’t claming him has her mate I definitely recommend you read the first one before this.
Ok so the next books are what I read to my younger sister I’m going to rate how good they were if you want a review write below.
13)The Singing Mermaid by Julia Donaldson I rated 5/5 stars
14) Sugarlump and the Unicorn by Julia Donaldson I rated 5/5 stars
15) Thank You for Being My Friend by Peter Bently, Gill McLean I rated 4/5 stars
16) I Want My Potty! By Tony Ross I rated 4/5 stars the only reason I read this was because my sister is a big little princess fan.
17)The Bunged Up Trunk by Igloo Books Ltd I rated 3/5 stars
So that’s what I read this month write below what you thought about the books and also I’m curious what books you read this month.