I made this tag for my friend to see her answers now she wants me to tag people on my blog so I named to book dare because some are very horrible.
-You must be honest
-You can’t no answer a question
-You have to tag at least four people
1. Which book has been on your shelves the longest?
Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
2. What is your current read, your last read and the book you’ll read next?
I am currently reading A court of thrones and roses by sarah J. Maas I last read Out of the Shadows by Bethany Shaw I’m planning to read A court of mist and fury by Sarah J. Maas next.
3. What book did everyone like and you hated?
I am not a big fan of looking for Alaska by jhon green I know that people are really upset when I tell them but its my own opinion and I’m sorry but some people don’t like things other people do.
4. Which book do you keep telling yourself you’ll read, but you probably won’t?
harry potter and the chamber of secrets by j.k Rowling I will read it I just want to buy all the series first.
5. Which book are you saving for “retirement?”
Wow (laughs) that will be a very very long time I’m only 18 errrr I don’t know maybe persuasion by Jane Austen it’s a guess ask me again when I’m 40.
6. Last page: read it first or wait till the end?
Sometimes depends on what book I read for example a court of mist and fury by Sarah J. Maas I am meant to read it after a court of thrones and roses but I had to look because people are talking about it making me impatient.
7. Acknowledgements: waste of ink and paper or interesting aside?
I don’t think it’s a waste of paper or ink books take you to different places meet new people (you hate or love) makes cry, laugh, envy and makes you love people I proud to say I read books because they are the best thing in the world.
8. Which book character would you switch places with?
Ekkkk only one umm … cath from fangirl I love writing stories as well as fanfiction she kinda has the same personality as me I don’t really talk to people I’m very shy person (which is probably hard for you to believe) and people think I’m a geek which I’m not.
9. Do you have a book that reminds you of something specific in your life (a person, a place, a time)?
once actually discussed a book. It was still a lot of fun though.
Errrr Bella from twilight by Stephanie Meyer people always says I have the same dress sense as her.
10. Name a book you acquired in some interesting way?
Interesting way ummm probably fantastic mr fox I got my copy from a cereal box my friend wanted to get the same book so she brought lots of cereal to get but got different books.
11. Have you ever given away a book for a special reason to a special person?
I gave away my bestfriends poetry to my best friend because she wanted to learn how to read to help her learn English.
12. Which book has been with you to the most places?
Lady Midnight by cassandra claire I mostly take it to college with me to read because it is one of my favourite books.
13. Any “required reading” you hated in high school that wasn’t so bad two years later?
(Laughs) non but if I had to chose it would have to be London Eye miseries it was really boring but I don’t mind reading it now and again.
14. What is the strangest item you’ve ever found in a book?
A penny my friend used a penny has a bookmark.
15. Used or brand new?
I love brand new books the smell and books that are not damage.
16. Have you ever read a Dan Brown?
No but I have got inferno by Dan Brown which I hope to read in the month of November.
17. Have you ever seen a movie you liked better than the book?
Don’t hate for saying but I prefer the miss peregrine’s movie than the book maybe once I’ve read the second book it might change my opinion.
18. A book that should NEVER have been published.
Omg that’s mean I can’t believe I said this question I hate to be mean to a author but I’d have to say Rosie if the river by Catherine Cookson my mum told me when she was my age she loved this book and told me to read it but it wasn’t a book I liked i didn’t find it interesting I was confused at the end.
19. Have you ever read a book that’s made you hungry, cookbooks being excluded from this question?
(Laughs) not that I am aware of.
20. Who is the person whose book advice you’ll always take? My friend Jenny she always gives me great advice on books.
I hope you enjoy this tag I hope the ones I chose do the tag I’m every interested in their answer.