For those who have been asking me why have you waiting for a whole week before blogging it’s because I have a hard time finding free time between reading and work so I am sorry for not updating has much has I use to but I will try to
Today post has you can tell by the title is a Q and A for the one and only TheBookProphet if you don’t know who she is stop reading this post go on her blog then her youtube channel and subcribe then go and follow her one Instagram believe me she is one of my faves and also a awesome friend.
Has you guys know I do rave about how much I talk about her on my blog especially when I started out if it weren’t for Savannah I wouldn’t be blogging and nearly reaching my 300 followers so I highly recommend checking out her blog hope you enjoy this Q and A. 😉
1. What book do you wish could be a film?
1) Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe. Or the night circus. I actually think Ari and Dante have a director and script and some company bought the rifts for the night circus so hopefully they’ll both happen one day!
2. What is your favourite Genre?
2) fantasy for sure! Though this year I’ve read a lot of contemporary.
3. What two books would you like schools to have for Gcse? (Gcse is basically grades.)
3) the hate u give and Starfish.
4. What two bloggers do you recommend?
4) Flavia @ flaviathebibliophile and Lia @ Lost in a Story
(Unfortunately I haven’t go the link to there blog.)
5. You’re favourite post you have done this year?
5) yikes… that’s difficult!! A recent favorite of mine is 2018 releases I’m excited for
6. You didn’t blog about books and films what would you have blogged about instead?
6) probably cooking/baking. I really enjoy doing both of those things
7. What made you want to be a youtuber?
7) it looked like a lot of fun and I wanted to work on my ‘public speaking’ skills
8. What book was your least favourite read?
8) Allegiant. Couldn’t even make it past the halfway mark. So boring!!
9. If you could meet one book fictional character who would it be and why?
9) ahhh this is hard!! I’d have to say… hermione from Harry Potter. I think we’d have a long fun conversation
10. What book have you read that was out of your comfort zone?
10) uh… The Two-Family House. I got an ARC of it (one of my first ever ARCs) and it’s historical fiction and adult so I wasn’t sure if I’d like it but I ended up really enjoying it.
After doing the Q and A I did ask her what was starfish about and it does sound like a great book which I’m planning to read please do let me know if you follow Savannah also what’s your favourite post by her.
so the next Q and A will be with a good friend of mine and also BooksandRaven the amazing Tyr and her blog Theperksofbeinganerdblog.